Last updated: March 6, 2019.
Maschinenraum GmbH operates the maschinenraum.io website.
The statement below provides an overview of the type of data that is collected, the reason for its collection and how the company ensures its protection. The Maschinenraum website may contain links to the websites of other providers, which are not covered by this data protection statement.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
Maschinenraum automatically collects information which your browser transmits to us and saves it in our server log files. This information consists of:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the site previously visited)
- Host name of the computer accessing our site (IP address)
- Time of the server request
Maschinenraum cannot use this data to identify specific individuals. This data is not combined with other data sources. The data is used only for internal statistical evaluation.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Maschinenraum uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Maschinenraum may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Maschinenraum
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use MailChimp to manage our Newsletter and other email lists. MailChimp is provided by the Rocket Science Group LLC, 512 Means Street, Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA. We use a double opt-in process for the MailChimp signup, i.e. we first send you an email with a link to activate the newsletter service, before you are subscribed. You will then receive another email that expressly confirms your subscription to our mailing list.
b) Google Analytics
Links To Other Sites
Right to information, deletion
You have the right to be informed, at any time, about any data stored concerning yourself, as well as its origin, recipients and the purpose of storage. In addition, pursuant to the requirements of legal regulations, there is a right to correct, block and delete personal data.
Your trust is important to us. We would therefore like to be accountable to you at any time regarding the handling of your personal data. If you have any questions which have not been answered by this data protection statement, or if you would like further information about any particular point, please contact us via email at email@example.com